The primary purpose of CTDI indices is to accurately benchmark the markets they represent and enable index users an advantage by utilizing them.
To facilitate this, we licence our indices to clients based around how they put the indices to good use, so that each user maximises the benefit according to their requirements.
How do we licence our indices? Our model is built around usage in 6 areas:
- Distribution. The rights to share CTDI data with clients, useful for both vendors and financial institutions
- Display Usage. Allowing clients to view CTDI indices
- Non-Display Usage. A generic permission that permits clients to use CTDI data in applications for trading, risk, and general processing
- Historical Data. Accessibility to CTDI price histories and analytical tools
- Benchmarking. So clients can bench performance and other attributes to the CTDI indices
- Financial Products. Permitting clients to create services built around CTDI indices for the benefit of themselves and their clients as well
To put CTDI indices to work for you, we require the appropriate licences to be in place first. We welcome hearing about your requirements, so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual Property Rights
At all time the Intellectual Property Rights (‘IPRs’) remain the complete property of ‘Dojo Technologies Limited’ trading as CTD Indices. Any and all subscription to, or used of, CTDI indices does not constitute a transfer of any IPR, either real or implied’ and all rights to the information are reserved by CTDI and/or its Information Providers.
All information provided by or reproduced by permission of CTDI and/or its affiliates (collectively ‘CTDI’), including without limitation all text, data, graphs, charts (collectively, the ‘Information’) remains the property of CTDI and/or CTDI’s licensors, direct or indirect suppliers or any third party involved in making or compiling any Information (collectively, with CTDI, the ‘Information Providers’) and is provided for informational purposes only.
The Information may not be modified, reverse-engineered, reproduced or re-disseminated in whole or in part without prior written permission from CTDI.
Without prior approval and the grant of a licence, information may not be used to create derivative works or to verify or correct other data or information. For example (but not limited to), the Information may not be used to create indices, databases, risk models, analytics, software, or in connection with the issuing, offering, sponsoring, managing or marketing of any securities, portfolios, financial products or other investment vehicles utilising or based on, linked to, tracking or otherwise derived from the Information or any other CTDI data, information, products or services.